With 20% of grant applications not meeting funder’s grant-giving criteria and only 30% of all applications receiving money, charity fundraisers waste hundreds of hours making unsuccessful applications. The Good Exchange is a not-for-profit, charity-owned, on-line grant matching and fundraising platform that has been designed to address one of today’s biggest charitable fundraising challenges – how to best match those organisations and individuals who have money to give to good causes to those that need it most. If you are representing a charitable fundraising organisation:
• Raising funds for a charitable project or good cause
• Spending too much time searching for potential sources of funding
• Fed up with completing multiple, often paper-based application forms
• Frustrated that you don’t hear back from potential funders and donors
• Trying to find one solution that helps you work collaboratively with funders, donors and fundraisers
Read this 2 page factsheet to find out how The Good Exchange platform can help you.