The Conference, held at the ILEC Conference Centre, London is part of Third Sector’s annual Fundraising Week and will deliver two inspiring days of insight. This event will offer a highly engaging delegate experience that will address the question ‘What does the future of fundraising look like?’. It will explore the importance of innovation and ask what tools charities need to ensure their fundraising is fit for the next decade and beyond.
- The future of fundraising: What does this look like and how can you prepare your charity for it
- Digital fundraising: How digital can transform and optimise your fundraising
- Innovation: Explore simple ways to incorporate innovation into your work and make sure your cause stands out
- Diversifying your fundraising model: Learn about alternative models to your existing fundraising
Book your place now to hear Ed gairdner, COO of The Good Exchange present our latest research on the grant application and fundraising processes and the role
- What barriers to adoption do they experience?
- The challenges that funders face
- Where does technology fit and what role does collaboration play?
- What do funders think needs to change in the application process?